ISEdb.COM primary goal is to provide the Internet search industry analysts, SEO professionals, social media experts, and webmasters with quality information and news.
Whether you are an experience writer, work for a major publication, or have a blog and want to write, we would love to have you on board.
ISEdb.com has been around since 2002 and is one of the oldest publications in the search industry. So get ready to be exposed to global audience of Internet users, industry analyst and web professionals.
Here is what we are looking for:
- You must have experience in the search industry.
- Really interested in the topics you’re willing to write about.
- Original content.
- It doesn’t have to be a long article, what is important is to have something to share or say.
- Long-term cooperation is great, but a single article is also welcome.
What to write about:
- Search, search, and search. Search can be performed from your PC or mobile. So anything related to searching and finding information on the Web is great
- SEO and SEM. If you want to write about SEO and SEM then you must have experience in that field. Please indicate your experience in your bio.
Do we pay for articles? It depends. Most authors use writing as a nway to showcase their knowledge and experience. With each article, you will have a brief bio and link to your blog, company and even your Twitter account.
If you would like to get paid, then please indicate that in your email. We do compensate for great and exclusive content.
To write for us, please contact us here.